About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
We are a married gay couple starting on the path of parenthood! This place will be used for us to share our experience, the feelings, the questions and the advice we need!!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Week 3 - Total Domination!

Alright kids, Week 3 on Weight Watchers is a wrap and it left a WONDERFUL parting gift! Wanna Know??????????????

5.6 LBS lost this week! That means that my total weight loss in the 3 weeks I have been on it is now 12 LBS! Last week I was kind of in the weeds about how little I had lost and how hard I had worked, this week, it has shown itself to me!

These are my charts so far, I don't care about the # anymore, so I am ok to share haha




My friend Ebony, who is also on Weight Watchers has been an inspiration to me, giving me words of advice about my loss and being there for me when I have successes!

My "Chubby Buddy" who is not named here also lost a couple pounds this week and did an amazing job! I think together, we are at almost 20lbs lost in 3 weeks, which is amazing! She is my rock and my force and am so happy for her!

You know, your body likes to pick and chose the areas of your body that the weight comes from....First it was my upper body, exposing my amazing collar bone lol....Week 2, my ankles, wrists and fingers.....Week 3, my love handle area.....I wish it could just pick a part, knock it out and then work its way to another....I would gladly be a pear lol

The week also had its challenges though....I still have not been using all of my points because I am not hungry enough to do so...STILL..........I have a lot of people in my life who try to "help" when I don't ask for it, which is very frustrating. I am working my program, you work yours. If and when I need help, I will be the first person to ask for it, until then, leave me be lol.

Thank you all for your support, your great words and your amazing friendship. Joe 2.0 is still in the manufacturing phase, but expect the new and improved model out soon :)

<3
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment