About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
We are a married gay couple starting on the path of parenthood! This place will be used for us to share our experience, the feelings, the questions and the advice we need!!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Week 1! In the books!

YAY! Ok, maybe its not so joyous lol, OR I am just being very pessimistic.

Today was my Weight Watchers weigh in day. On WW, you weigh in once a week on a day you specify. I chose Saturday as I have someone who I am doing this with who also weighs in on Saturday. This was my first week on the program and I struggled. Not because of over eating, but because I could never use the number of points in the day that they alloted me. My weight, my age and my height has given me 49 PointsPlus Points. I usually end the day between 37 and 42.

So, it was my first week and I thought I would have this astronomical weight loss. I ended up losing 4.8 pounds. The Weight Watchers plan is designed to have you lose an average of 2 pounds per week, so I exceeded that.

My brother in law told me a week without a gain is still a win, so I think I will take that advise and be proud that I lost almost 5 pounds this week!

If I stay on course, I should be at my target by May, at which point Tim and I are going to start our Insanity work out regiment.

I hope that I did well and I hope that I continue to feel the strength that I do on this plan. I am able to eat normally, I don't feel cravings for sweets and am actually eating the number of meals a day that you are supposed to, which I never did before.

For all of you that support me, I thank you for your love and support!

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment