About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
We are a married gay couple starting on the path of parenthood! This place will be used for us to share our experience, the feelings, the questions and the advice we need!!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Restaurants on the Weight Watchers Site

So, my friend Cheryl just asked where I can eat out and I took these screen shots of the restaurants pre loaded into the Weight Watchers site with PointsPlus values. The only way a restaurant can become added here is if their portion size is consistent and somewhat health conscious.







Eating at any other place is somewhat of a pain in the ass, unless they have their nutrition information readily available online, so I can calculate what I am going to eat before I get there lol

No comments:

Post a Comment