About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
We are a married gay couple starting on the path of parenthood! This place will be used for us to share our experience, the feelings, the questions and the advice we need!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Anthony

Ok, so he asked for a birthday blog, so I will write him one haha

Today, 31 years ago, my cousin Anthony was born in Brooklyn New York! At the time, I was an only child and only 1, but still. He and I grew up like brothers, fuck like....we are brothers....Here is us as kids. I'm in the red, he is holding my shoulders from behind....that little thing off to the right is my cousin Chris :)


I always felt a strong bond with him and he did with me too. The next 3 months I always mock because we are the same age until I turn 32 in June :) I am the oldest of the kids on my mom's side, with Anthony right behind me. 

I have to say that to this day, he is my brother and my friend. I look at his life with envy and hope that I will soon have what he does. Yes, I am getting married in September so I can check that off the list. He has 2 beautiful kids, an amazing house, an adoring wife and friends that would die for him. Ok, so he is a little deaf, we all have our issues haha. 

All in all, I fucking love this kid and hope that his birthday was everything that it could be, because he deserves everything out of life that it has to offer!

Happy Birthday Bro


No comments:

Post a Comment