About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
We are a married gay couple starting on the path of parenthood! This place will be used for us to share our experience, the feelings, the questions and the advice we need!!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

An All Time High.........2 an All Time Low

So I had an amazing weigh in last week, the highest that I have had.......This week......the LOWEST that I have had since being on the program. This week, I lost a whopping 0.8 lbs. Which brings be for 4 weeks losing 12.8 lbs.

I had such high expectations going into this week, but I can't let this get me down. Although I stuck to my points and didn't cheat on anything, I know what I did wrong. This week, I only went to the gym one time. Tim and I had things to do this week and by the time we were done, I was too tired to go. NO MORE. I went from going to the gym 5x per week to once, and it is now reflecting in my number.

I have been habitual in the way my numbers have been showing up....good week, bad week, good week, bad week......So.....by the law of the universe next week would be good right? The only way I can make sure that its good is to stick to my own program. Keep on track with my points and don't let anything sway me. Stick to what I have been doing, by amplify it.

On another note :) I have gone down a pants size! Which is exciting for me. I went from a 38 to a 36! I still have built in muffin top that is going down. Before the diet, it was like one of those huge Mimi's Cafe muffins....now its like a slightly underdone muffin.....Hence, I went down a pants size lol.

Seeing where I am, what I have done, and where I came from has shown me a lot over the past month. It has also shown me that this isnt going to be a piece of cake but its also not going to be that hard either. I have 22 weeks until the wedding *Crazy Right* So............Math people........thats about 5 months. IF I lose a month what I have so far, that would put me at 64lbs lost. My goal for the whole Weight Watchers program was 37lbs. I guess I will take this as it comes, when I get to my target of 195, I am gonna see how I feel, and go from there. Because the number can say whatever it wants, its what you feel and how you feel that make you strive for change!

Thanks yall!

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for an award. Stop by my blog and check it out. Thanks for all you do...

    http://justweighinginandmovingon.blogspot.com/2011/08/versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new follower! Saw you on Just Weighing in and Moving on's blog! :)

    Congrats on your loss, even though it wasnt as much as you were hoping for. Its good that you're taking notice of how your eating/working out affects your weight loss goals so that you can be more in tune with what to keep doing and what to change. Good luck on making your goal by the wedding! I guess its you who is getting married? Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete