About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
We are a married gay couple starting on the path of parenthood! This place will be used for us to share our experience, the feelings, the questions and the advice we need!!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

How I feel today

Today, and the past week have been very hard for me. I have withdrawn from my family and friends somewhat. I stopped calling, returning texts etc....all I do is update my Facebook enough to where people think I am ok and just busy. On the inside, I feel defeated in a way. I feel like there is something that just isn't right. See, when I see me, I see the persona, not the person. I see what I put out there for everyone else, I see the jokes, the motions but I still don't see the real me.....I don't even know who that is yet....then I start questioning if maybe this is the real me. Maybe I am this shallow and vein, maybe I am this selfish and judgmental. Maybe what I really am unhappy with is the person I am, not that the person I was is any different. I have a great relationship right now and you would think that everything just magically would feel better. A huge part of me does, a huge part of me is very happy that I have found someone like Tim to build a family with and to grow old together.

There is just this part of me that feels that I am not living the way I was meant to. I always feel the why me. I always feel the lack of something that I can't describe. I always saw myself becoming famous, maybe it is a pipe dream. Maybe I need to accept the fact that I am just one of 6 Billion, trying to get through today.

Then I start saying that it isnt fair, another victim statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment